As an Exhibitor at the NRF 2012 Loss Prevention Conference & EXPO, your company has the opportunity to reach retail loss prevention professionals with real buying power.
Interested in Exhibiting?
Contact Tami Sakell, Sr. Director of Exhibit Sales, at 202-661-3044 for more information.
Exclusive exhibitor benefits and branding opportunities include:
- FIVE complimentary full delegate badges (admission into ALL sessions and NRF networking events) for each 10’x10’ space rented
- Complimentary Pre & Post Show List- Exhibitors will have access to the attendees who opted-in (allowing us to share their information)
- Pre-Show Promotion on the 2012 Loss Prevention Conference & EXPO website
- A free 50-word description plus a listing of your contact information in the official Program Guide
- Program Guide Upgrades - Add your company logo, highlight your company description or purchase a full-page advertisement in the Program Guide
- Complimentary Personalized EXPO Only Passes - distribute to RETAIL customers and prospects
- Product Locator - Exhibitors can choose to be listed under 3 product categories in the Program Guide
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Increase your company’s branding and maximize your exposure at the conference
- Promote your participation by adding the Loss Prevention Conference logo to your website
- Promotion of Events - NRF will promote on-site and off-site exhibitor events in the Program Guide
- Exhibitors automatically receive an e-card listing which functions as an electronic business card containing company name, address and a brief company description
- Special appointment passes are available upon request that allow exhibitors to conduct meetings, appointments and/or demonstrations on the exhibit floor during non-show hours
- Meeting Rooms at the Convention Center and Hospitality Suites at Official Hotels - limited space available for Exhibitors
Booth space includes standard drapery equipment (for non-island booths), company name sign (if requested), overall security, general illumination, exhibitor service manual, a publicity program to amass a quality audience and company information in the On-site Program Guide (as provided to NRF).
Exhibitors receive 5 full-delegate (includes admission to all sessions), for each 10’x10’ space rented. View available booth space.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Home | EXPO Floor | Sponsorship Opportunities | Demographics