The Doctor Is In: One-on-One Website Critiques
Do you suffer from a low conversion rate? Does your website cause headaches for your customers? Are you looking for creative ways to give your e-commerce presence an extra shot in the arm? No need to dial 911, The Doctors Are In!
Back by popular demand at the Shop.org 2013 Online Merchandising Workshop, retailer attendees will be able to reserve a 20-minute time slot with one of six web design and usability industry experts.
These private one-on-one sessions allow you to network with industry experts who will critique specific aspects of your website, go over questions and ideas you may have, and provide tactical and practical solutions for what ails you.
There is no charge for a "Doctor Is In" appointment. Online registration for an appointment is closed. You may be able to sign up at the Workshop, if space is available. Because of space limitations, you can bring only one colleague, who is also registered for the Workshop, with you to your appointment.
Who are the Doctors?
Senior Strategist, americaneagle.com
Specialty: Strategic expertise is on the full web experience – from homepage through checkout
- Focuses on design, usability, programming, analytics, and web marketing
- Will discuss checkout conversion flow
Founder, Executive Chairman, MarketLive, Inc.
Specialty: Merchandising for conversion
- Identifies strategies and best practices for site usability
- Focuses on site merchandising and increasing conversion across your website
VP, Strategy, Commerce and Content, Razorfish
Specialty: E-commerce and digital marketing for omni-channel retailers
- Will provide specific usability and technical advice for omni-channel retailers to maximize the benefits of brick and mortar stores
- Will discuss split/MVT testing protocols and will share specific suggestions to test
President, the e-tailing group
Specialty: Customer experience optimization and conversion best practices
- Emphasis on merchandising tactics, conversion drivers and prioritization
- Extensive knowledge based on proprietary Mystery Shopping of 100 Retailers and Merchant Survey data
- All sessions are now booked.
SVP & Sr. Consultant, FitForCommerce
Specialty: Creating an engaging user experience to improve conversion, AOV and loyalty
- Focuses on evaluation of site taxonomy, navigation, personalization, suggestive selling / upselling, and integration with stores (if appropriate)
- Dives into the front end experience with particular attention on the home page and product detail page
Senior Consulting Director, Creative Good, Inc.
Specialty: Customer experience best practices and optimizing the top of the funnel (navigation, browsing, and product evaluation)
- Focuses on usability and customer experience across desktop and mobile channels – including search, navigation, and product presentation
- Background in direct observational customer research
Change or Cancel Your Doctor Is In Appointment
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please email email@example.com.