AdvanMirror is a product recommendation and cross-selling system for retail stores.
AdvanMirror uses RFID technology and a touch screen integrated with a mirror to improve the shopping experience of customers at retail stores.
The process is as follows:
- The customer approaches a product he finds interesting to AdvanMirror, and the RFID subsystem of AdvanMirror detects it.
- The screen of AdvanMirror shows both customer reflection and images of the product, together with information like colors and sizes available, composition, price, etc. The customer also receives recommendations of matching products and accessories.
- With AdvanMirror touch screen, the customer can browse through other products, request that an employee brings one product, etc.
The content and user interface of AdvanMirror can be updated remotely very easily, by means of Keonn's cloud-based software
Business benefits of AdvanMirror:
- Increases sales at retail stores
- Increases conversion rate
- Increases cross-selling
- Improves the customer shopping experience
- Provides recommendations
- Advertising space
- Generates information about user interests