Asset360 enables management of high-value asset transfer (chain-of-custody) within an organization and is a complete asset management solution.
Asset360 requires a worker to ‘check out’ and assume responsibility for their assigned asset(s), delivering an organizational administrator an at a glance dashboard status of all assets and their locations as well as the key performance indicators. Reporting and alerting escalates as the predetermined time limits and thresholds are exceeded, indicating overdue assets and the actionable next steps for Supervisors.
Asset types include, but not limited to:
Servers / Desktops (Mac, Win10, Linux) Printers (Zebra and other)
Laptops (Mac, Win10, Linux) Sensors in coolers
Company assigned phones (iOS, Android, Win10) Desks and other furniture
Zebra devices (WEHH, Android) Operations Inventory
Non-Zebra devices (WEHH, Android, iOS) Operational equipment
Asset360 at a Glance
Manage high-value asset transfer (chain-of-custody)
• Asset/Inventory Management
• Scan barcodes, capture photos & create a catalog of assets
• Alerts and Notifications (Assets Due, Warranty about to expire etc.)
• Select assets to “check out” with capture date & signature
• View total asset inventory & asset-return dates
• “Check in” assets, print reports
• Customizable – categories, asset types etc.
• Interface to external systems – Electronic Locker systems, CRM, work order systems etc.
How are my electronic Assets Performing?
Asset360 agents run quietly in the background on most major operating systems reporting the key performance indicators for a given device and helping administrators answer questions like:
Device use metrics?