The SDM100 is a unique BANKNOTE deposit machine from CIMA. Designed for small to medium volume environments where back office OR front of store deposit of notes is essential. It is ideally suited for convenience stores, quick service restaurants (QSR), pharmacies and other small format retail environments.
The SDM100 is available in a range of flexible deposit options: free fall canvas bag (4,000 notes with shaker mechanism), self-sealing plastic stacking bag (1,500 banknotes). The SDM100 can process 2 banknotes per second from an input slot of 40 banknotes.
Powered by CIMA’s own BV1000 validator ensures full image authenticity and compliance with all major global central banks.
A complete note and coin deposit solution can be achieved when combined with our CDS801 or CDS508 coin deposit machines. Operators can identify themselves through PIN code or barcode badge to gain access to the application software (CAOS) to perform their transactions. Transaction confirmations can be printed via the integrated thermal receipt printer.
- High performance BV1000 validator for fast and accurate note processing (2 bills/sec)
- Multiple currency options
- Pull out system for easy maintenance/replacement
- Multiple deposit options:
- Heat sealing stacking bag system
- 1,500 banknotes
- Notes are stacked tightly in plastic bag that is sealed prior to removal.
- Allows for easy transport and processing at CIT depots.
- Safe can only be opened once bag is fully sealed
- Canvas bag
- 4,000 banknotes (with shaker)
- Canvas bag can only be removed once locking plate has been inserted
- Small footprint and height for flexible installation scenarios
- Fully compatible with CAOS device software and C-Link management platform
- C-Link can be configured to send data to various 3rd party applications for reconciliation and reporting including those that may provide overnight credit / same day value of funds deposited.