Gunnebo to Showcase Smart Cash Management Solutions
at NRF 2020 Retail Show
Advanced Deposit, Recycling and Closed-Cash Handling Solutions Help Retailers Increase Operational Efficiencies and Reduce Costs
CINCINNATI, OH (January 12, 2020) – Gunnebo, a leading provider of security and cash management solutions that improve business efficiency, increase security and drive cash flow today announced it is showcasing a complete suite of smart cash management solutions for U.S. retail markets at the National Retail Federation’s annual exhibition in New York, January 12-14, 2020.
Gunnebo reduces the expense associated with the manual processing of cash through automation, while virtually eliminating the possibility of fraud or theft through its full line of cash management solutions. The company will be showcasing its smart cash management solutions at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in booth #627. Solutions on display include:
- SafePay Complete for closed-loop cash handling, from checkout through the back office to the cash processing center
- SafeDeposit D2s for front-office undercounter cash processing
- SafeDeposit D6 for back-office high-speed processing of large volumes of cash
- SecureCash Pro for front-office single-note processing
- SecureCash Deluxe with Tube Dispenser for efficient and secure cash processing and dispensing of notes and coins
- SafeRecycling RS7 Lite for fast and efficient cash recycling of notes and coins
- CashControl for online reporting and reconciliation of cash
- Store Protect RF-ACE Antenna for wide range of detection
Live demonstrations of the technology will be held in Gunnebo’s booth #627 for attendees to experience cash management excellence first hand.
To learn more about Gunnebo in the U.S., visit www.gunnebo.us or follow on Twitter @GunneboUS.
About The Gunnebo Group
The Gunnebo Group is a leading global security provider offering a range of sustainable security products, services and software to retail, mass transit, public and commercial buildings, industrial and high-risk sites, and banks. Gunnebo operates within four core Business Units: Safe Storage (36% of Group sales), Cash Management (21%) Entrance Control (20%), and Integrated Security (23%). In 2018, Gunnebo's continuing operations had a turnover of MSEK 5,100 generated by 4,500 employees located in 25 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. Gunnebo is listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange. For more information, visit www.gunnebogroup.com.
CONTACT: Lynn Stefik, 513.773.0003, email@example.com.