Reduce your disposal costs, save time checking expiration dates, and get the opportunity to sell goods that are approaching the expiration date. Enhance your store reputation as one that offers only fresh goods.
The Freshto app allows retailers to turn a complex and time-consuming task of shelf life control into automatic mode.
Freshto app reminds user of the need to check (alerts user to check) the goods a set (preset) number of days in advance of expiration and monitors the work of employees online.
How does it work?
1. when replenishing the shelf, the user enters the closest nearest expiry date
2. the system will create a task to check the expiry date a previously set (preset) number of days before expiration
3. the check gives 2 possible scenarios:
- if there’s no product with required date
- the user enters new closest nearest expiry date
- if there are goods with required date
- we make a markdown in several iterations.
4. The tool also allows you to control task performance
We invented an elegant way to achieve your goals, consuming less time and labor. Part of the work is moved from human to software.
The software never makes mistakes, so you can systematically perform your task with fewer human resources. It's like 10 employees “under the hood”
Implementation is easy and does not require expansion of IT staff (we make life easier for IT with a simple integration). Improvement of the expiration date control business process gives:
- Increase in profitability
- Reduction of wastage up to 60%
- Reduction of labor costs in the process of expiration date control
- Minimization of human factor influence
- System organization of work
Our clients are local and multinational Retail chains. The stores of the chain have a self-service sales floor format.