Splashtop remote access and support solutions for retail enable IT teams to keep employees, customers and tech connected and provide a seamless shopping experience.
CUPERTINO, Calif., Jan. 15, 2023 – Splashtop is proud to showcase its secure retail support solutions at this year's National Retail Federation event, where retailers can discover how Splashtop empowers them to seamlessly maintain digital technology across multiple store locations remotely and deliver a frictionless shopping experience.
Splashtop meets retailers where they are in their digital transformation journeys. Whether working from home or from a centralized department supporting any number of locations, retail IT teams can provide on-demand remote support to employees and troubleshoot devices instantly, leading to rapid restoration of device health in moments rather than hours or days. Furthermore, IT can provide scheduled maintenance and security patching for store technology after hours to limit disruption during peak hours, supporting a secure and seamless customer experience.
Keeping technology online and smooth is critical. With many stores becoming mini-distribution centers, it’s more important than ever to maintain in-store technology — both front-of-house POS systems and back-of-house inventory management and fulfillment systems. Additionally, the diversity of digital technology used in retail is expanding, and Splashtop offers the broad device support needed to manage and maintain everything from rugged devices, scanners, and kiosks, to digital signage, POS systems, ELD and more.
Splashtop Solutions for Retail:
- On-demand support for employees: When computers and devices go down, employees can directly request and connect to the IT support team for prompt resolution.
- Streamlined workflows for IT: With labor and skill shortages increasing the demand on smaller teams, often supporting numerous locations, Splashtop's service desk features provide an advanced on-demand support experience with technician grouping, service channel management and invite links, SOS Call, session routing, and more.
- In-store device maintenance: Corporate IT can remotely schedule software updates to devices used in store locations – including computers, point of sale (POS) and inventory replenishment systems – for a time that will be the least disruptive to the customer experience and fulfilment process.
- AR for remote field support: IT can view remote environments, diagnose physical issues (like a loose cord or obstruction) and guide non-technical personnel to resolution, reducing downtime and eliminating truck rolls.
- High performance remote access: Staff can work anywhere in the world from any device or operating system and enjoy 4k HD quality, fast connections in real-time, and frame rates up to 60 fps.
For more on how Splashtop can streamline your retail tech, visit Booth # 200 at NRF or visit Splashtop IoT Remote Access & Support.
Splashtop is a leader in solutions that simplify and streamline the work-anywhere world. Its solutions for flexible work, learning and IT support deliver an experience that is as fast, simple and secure as being in front of an on-site machine. Splashtop delivers high performance with 4k quality at 60fps; advanced security features and compliance; one application for access and support for all devices and operating systems; and instant global support with direct access to an expert. More than 30 million users, including those in 85% of Fortune 500 enterprises, enjoy Splashtop products globally. Splashtop.com